ACR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
It's a solid piece (damn is it heavy, haven't weighted but would guess 2 pounds easy). I think it's injection molding instead of Magpul plastic, as they wanted that extra weight in the back. Yes would love to see what you guys get, as I would return it if yours are both good (the back sling also is marred a bit, but I can polish/smooth it as I plan on two-tone cerakoting everything eventually

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
This is definitely 4 pieces plus the internals. Once I get on my photobucket I'll upload a pic. Just tighten the bolts a little more.

Theres 2 parts for the Acr adapter and 2 side pieces for the rear prs2 stock itself

·
Registered
183 Posts
I will try again but thought I did. My lgs has it until my acr comes in, otherwise they would need to pin my folding stock. Was yours similar to begin with ?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I got mine today, same gaps in the seam but it really isn't anything to worry about IMO.

The ad said that it would come with hardware for the QD mount, but mine didn't have any of that. Did anybody else get the stock but not the QD stuff?

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's somewhat my opinion. It's so heavy I don't think it will matter

I got the qd mount. It was part of the bubble wrap. Make sure you didn't accidentally throw it out. It was hard to notice.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Not really, it wasn't bad. I took it apart to clean it up.

I did have qd hardware that came with mine. It was in a small ziplock bag.

my current setup until I get better glass and a longer rail.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Big dog. To be clear, you have no gap? That's much less complex then I thought it would be. I didn't want to take apart but that doesn't look bad.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Double checked mine, no zip-lock bag, no parts in the bubble wrap. Hopefully the customer service is good and can fix this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hope i can scrape up the cash before they're gone.

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Hope i can scrape up the cash before they're gone.
I don't think you really have to worry about that since Bushmaster is now selling the actual DMR version of the rifle. Pretty sure they will have the stocks available for the foreseeable future. Also...this thread is a couple years out of date...:p

·
Registered
11 Posts
They've been hinting at new accessories coming for the ACR this year, wouldn't surprise me if the DMR and it's stock came in coyote soon.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm not sure that will happen. The DMR stock really isn't Bushmaster's product, it's Magpul's.

The DMR stock is another variant of the Magpul PRS2 stock, with the other two variants covering the FAL and the HK 91/G3 rifles. Magpul only makes the PRS2 in black.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts