ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am testing the waters before I list them on GunBroker. I have stumbled upon a few Magpul PSR2 Stocks for the ACR. They are all "New" and you can have it in any color you want as long as it is black.;) If there is any interest in these let me know and once I have made 30 POST I will list them for sale on the trading post.

Thanks,
R. Edwards

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have decided to list these on GunBroker, if anyone is interested they can find them there by searching "Magpul PRS2 for ACR", I have listed one auction for now with a buy it now price of $225.00 with free shipping.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ACR PSR2 Stock

Thanks, I have several, so anyone else who wants one at the $212.00 price shoot me an email. Contact info is listed below

Richard Edwards
Edwards Tactical
225 Main Street #158
Hiram, GA 30141
[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I still have some stocks available shoot me an email if you are interested. If you want the $212.00 price please don't buy it on Gun Broker, contact me directly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking for an unused ACR Fixed Stock (black) to be shipped in Italy. I tried to place an order to Bushmaster but they are not willing to ship internationally.
Does someone know where I can find a dealer for a new ACR fixed stock (black)? If someone is interested in selling one, please email me pictures and price (including shipping costs to Italy) to: [email protected] (remove NOSPAM)
Payment will be done through PayPal.

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Itar is a problem. Please do not ship anything gun related out of the country unless you are an exporter that is ITAR compliant.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts