ACR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want an ACR, but don't want to get ripped off?

This is what it costs typical dealers to get an ACR

Enhanced ACR in black or FDE: $2,278.88
Basic ACR in either black or FDE: $1,999.00

Most dealers will charge a 10-15% markup + the cost of shipping, which is like $20.

Now you know. Go forth and never get ripped off again!.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Thanks fer the info.

My dealer only made 3% off my sale, what a nice guy!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
If the price listed is truly the dealer cost, it is the same price that my local dealer is charging. That is a lot of bang for the buck! (pun intended)

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quite a few dealers are blowing them out at cost, or near cost because the market is in a slump.

Either way, get for cheap while you can. Good gun + good price = match made in heaven.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my enhanced ACR from Buds for $2300. Interestingly enough before I purchased the rifle I asked the sales rep if the barrel was a 1:7 and he confirmed it was. When it arrived it was 1:9 so Bud's gave me $150 off due to the mix up.

Final price: $2150 for a brand new Coyote Tan Enhanced ACR :D

Bud's has great service.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Basic GB 1870 shipped and 65 transfere. Brand new.
Good to see prices started to get lower. Maybe we will see 10k units sold by the beginning of spring.

·
Registered
6 Posts
jet guns has the advanced for less than 2k. Mine isn't here yet so I can't vouch for the transaction quite yet, but I will in the next few days.

jetguns.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
jet guns has the advanced for less than 2k. Mine isn't here yet so I can't vouch for the transaction quite yet, but I will in the next few days.

jetguns.com
Just ordered an enhanced as well for 1850 shipped....great price...almost too good. We will see. Did you get a tracking number? Are they in stock?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Very nice guys!!!!

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a quick update on Bushmaster ACR dealer prices. We all knew they were coming down, but here is the official word direct from a Bushmaster dealer

Black ACR Enhanced: $1,926.28
FDE ACR Enhanced: $1,926.28
FDE ACR Basic: $1,634.99

You'll notice this is about $300 cheaper than my OP

Another interesting thing. Apparently the old Basic SKU is listed as being on closeout. Rumor is a new SKU which will represent a new Basic configuration will be on the books soon.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Mastodon Ammo & Camo in Highland Lakes NJ got me my ACR for $1985 out the door. Great guys as well, got me a terrific deal on my Beretta 92FS as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts