ACR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though its not technically an ACR and its just a drawing I find that I like this configuration the most. The basic handguard with enhanced stock and a Noveske comp(or what looks like one in this pic). What barrel length is being shown in this pic, because whats nice about is that the gas regulator is hidden and that gives the rifle an interesting look. I just read the post here about the Spikes tactical 12.5 barrel but the pictures show the hanguard coming up way short from what the masada pic shows. Is it just a matter of using a specific basic hanguard? Is there more than one basic handguard?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
That was the Masada with a 10.5" barrel I believe, carbine length gas system, and carbine polymer handguard. None of which currently exists on the commercial market. Short barrels should be coming soon but the current basic handguard remains to be seen. I want one too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.