ACR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow. ive been MIA from the site for a while and i come back to some crazy stuff. just skimmed thru that massive rumint/news thread. still trying to make sense of it all.

anyways, on a brighter note, i got to go out last weekend and eat up some rounds. like always, the ACR was beautiful. i really love this rifle. also had a chance to run some non pmag magazines thru it and it fired/cycled like a champ. no issues at all. been running some 5.56 Federal Lake City XM193F 55gr. FMJ ammo thru it. bought a case of 500 a while back. still plinking through it and so far, the ACR seems to love it. only put about 200 rounds thru it this time which brings my total count close to 500. its been zeroed and it holding about a 1 to 1.5 moa. still using the the eotech xps. am hitting targets pretty accurate at out to 300 meters. had a good time and even thru all the bullshit and rumors.. i am glad i decided to pick up the ACR. i have a few complaints with the ACR, mainly the weight, but other than that, i am very happy with it overall.

here is a pic of my zombie target -

Photo1.jpg

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Excellent!!!! (using his best Col. Jack O'Neill voice)

Any day at the range is a good day.

ACR is a fine rifle, very happy with mine as well, thanks for sharing :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Outstanding,serves that zombie right for trying to mess with you.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Nice nazi zombie target. I can't tell if be was already missing his nose, but he is now.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Makes me want to do that outbreak omega I think its called. Dpms sponsors it I think. Just a festival for shooting zombies so to speak. Nice shooting

·
Registered
27 Posts
600 of my 820 rounds through my ACR have been XM193 from Federal. The gun loves em! Then again no complaints from the other ammo too... The gun has run like a champ!

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Zombies aren't particular. I shot m193 and it functions perfectly. Old surplus stuff. Had some winchester from 2001my dad picked up cheap and it worked well. Weird powder now that I think of it. Kind of a mid of long pill extruded stuff and regular granular stuff. Anyway I've gotta get more trigger time on my acr. Been shooting other stuff.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
im gonna go shoot some zombies with my Marlin 336cs in .35 rem.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
The new moon map is sick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts