ACR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon this video. Thought it was well done and very, very factual. I even asked a former Muslim friend who converted to Christianity and was a former high ranking official within an Islamic government and he confirmed it to me in person that everything stated in the video is absolutely true.

So take it for what it is worth. Nothing in this video surprised me as I was already familiar with most of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w#

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've seen this before. Opens your eyes about ALL religions, not just Islam. This is why I am happily athiest.

Reminds me of a song by slayer called cult, "religion is hate, religion is fear, religion is war"

·
Registered
242 Posts
Opens your eyes about ALL religions, not just Islam. This is why I am happily athiest.
I think you missed the point to the video. Being an atheist will not save you if Islam brings war.

I think it would be pretty sad to not really live for anything, to not have a better place or life than this. At least a believer of any religion at all has an actual meaning to life. Personally, I think being an atheist would be pretty scary. The only thing that worth living for is your stuff and experiences in this life.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Great vid.

I'm happily Catholic, but don't think badly if you don't believe. All I expect is for people to treat people how you want to be treated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.