ACR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Saw that over on barfcom a little bit ago and that lowest rifle is almost what the ACR should have been shipping from the beginning.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=DSM link=topic=199.msg1090#msg1090 date=1287116301]
Saw that over on barfcom a little bit ago and that lowest rifle is almost what the ACR should have been shipping from the beginning.
[/quote]

no kidding right!!

i really wouldn't mind owning the top one with all that it has on it!

in all the fine prints it lists everything that comes on it...even the AAC Silencer designed for the ACR

the cover is article is Actually the ACR as well and the article in my opinion actually over exaggerated the price greatly its says the enhanced is 3100$$

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
This is a good sign.

It's safe to say BM will have 10.5" and 14.5" barrels done before the end of the year.

Good news indeed!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=V.B. link=topic=199.msg1093#msg1093 date=1287156423]

It's safe to say BM will have 10.5" and 14.5" barrels done before the end of the year.
/quote]
;D TOTALLY THUMBS UP!!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I want the stock from the middle one. I like the PRS stocks for bench shooting!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
This is how some companies do their marketing research, they will make up an add throw it out there as a tease and see how many people come back and make a stink on where they can I buy it. And the one that gets the most hit ...the marketing dept starts pursuing. I'm not staying for sure this the case, but I have worked at companies that do this sort of thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.