ACR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This barrel is brand new never used and comes with the piston set up. All work performed by Templar Precison. I thought I would use it, but I am going a different route. This has the non QD barrel nut. All NFA rules apply for a rifle set up. I would like to get $1000. Please pm me and I can send more pics.

Bicycle part Tool Camera accessory Wood Font

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you looking for an ACR barrel? I have a 16.5" and 14.5" for sale, each $650 shipped to your door. Text me at 765-401-6996 for more details and pictures.)
What Makes you think I am looking for a barrel? I am selling the one above not wanting one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This barrel is brand new never used and comes with the piston set up. All work performed by Templar Precison. I thought I would use it, but I am going a different route. This has the non QD barrel nut. All NFA rules apply for a rifle set up. I would like to get $1000. Please pm me and I can send more pics.

View attachment 14097
I apologize but it looks like I'm not cool enough to send you a personal message. Is this still available? If so, I'm curious as to how it attaches to the receiver and what the thread pitch is.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize but it looks like I'm not cool enough to send you a personal message. Is this still available? If so, I'm curious as to how it attaches to the receiver and what the thread pitch is.
It is the non-QD trunnion from Templar Precision. I don’t want to do caliber changes and wanted a fixed barrel nut. This barrel only works with the Templar precision non-QD set up. And yes it is still available. The thread pitch is the exact same as a regular AR15 upper.

shoot me an email
[email protected] and we can talk more. I don’t get on the ACR forum but once a week or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts