WTS: ACR stocks and handguards with extras
Join Today
    Forum Lurker
    Selling parts that I do not need anymore or have not used. Payments via Facebook pay or discrete PayPal.

PRS2 stock (mounted, not used) in excellent condition $160 (shipped)

Tri-rail handguard (black) in excellent (used) condition. Comes with tan and olive rail covers, Magpul XTM hand stop kit, and an extra QD swivel. $145 (shipped)

Poly handguard (black) in excellent condition. Comes with two Magpul MOE rails installed, Fab Defense front grip w/ mag holder, and PTK hand stops. $70 (shipped)

Fixed stock (brown) in excellent condition. Comes with a Magpul PRS2 extended butt-pad to adjust length of pull. $95 (shipped)

SOLD. For parts or pistol brace conversion: Upper assembly (black) of my enhanced stock. Does not have lower part and the rubber buffer. See pictures, SOLD

Hera A2 length rifle stock (tan) in new (mounted not used) condition. Comes new in the box with an added A2 buffer tube. For use with the DDLES stock adapter (not included). $50 (shipped)

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chadie; Today at 10:38 AM. Reason: Update

Forum Lurker
    I'll take this:
    For parts or pistol brace conversion: Upper assembly (black) of my enhanced stock. Does not have lower part and the rubber buffer. See pictures, $40 (shipped)
    Paypal payment sent 3/12, thanks.
    Last edited by copper; Today at 09:51 AM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.