WTS: Unicorn Acr V2 non folding adjustable stock
Join Today
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigdog2003_99

Thread: Unicorn Acr V2 non folding adjustable stock

Unicorn Acr V2 non folding adjustable stock

Hey guys, I came across a deal for some unicorn v2 Acr stocks and will be shipping them out starting Monday. I have black and coyote both available.

The price for these stripped is 200 dollars.

The completely built price on these is 325 dollars. I need to order the stocks to assemble these but they should be here by Friday or so.

I will be making qd attachments for these since they don’t have any sling mounts on them.

The stripped stocks don’t have the rubber buffer so you’ll need almost a complete folding stock to finish them (for the stripped ones)

Once these are sold there won’t be any more for the foreseeable future. There’s a good chance this will be all that will ever hit the street
    HWMar2171 likes this.
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sent an email this morning. I’ll take 2 black, stripped.

I’ve been fielding this for the last 24 hours (obviously off and on).

Here’s some observations I notice.
    It does have a battery compartment in the rear. You get to it between the stock and the extension.

It locks up extremely tight to the rifle. It’s somewhat difficult to install but once it’s on there it feels awesome.

Overall the Acr with this setup feels more like a combat rifle than it already is. (Which is already pretty good)
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Edit: Nvm, I'll keep it.

bigdog, I'm in for one!!!!
    Last edited by HibikiR; 07-04-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Forum Lurker
    HibikiR, I may be interested in your modded stock if its reversible and still in decent shape. I need it for an FAL that had an ACR folder on it until it was relocated to my ACR that came with a basic stock. Maybe you could send a few pics to my email or I could provide you my telelphone # via email and you could text me those pics if that makes things easier? Contact me at joesgarage AT operamail.com

Forum Lurker
    Funny. These were made by Remington for the US Army's "Improved Carbine" M4 replacement program. I have one on my Remington ACR. Unicorn indeed.

Ironstag, you should jump on Bushmaster's 20% off sale today and get a brand new stock for your build.

https://www.bushmaster.com/shop/ACR%20Stocks/c/acr-stocks

Forum Lurker
    Thanks HibikR, I saw your post yesterday, a day late, but the sale was still going on when I checked, so placed the order.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.