ACR Forum banner

Official Feedback Thread

52K views 161 replies 65 participants last post by  Horridus 
#1 ·
If you made a deal on this forum, give feedback here.

Good or bad, put the name of the member in the thread title, with a quickie description ("MemberX: Smooth deal", or "MemberZ ripped me off").

In the body just give a quick review of the experience for other members to take note of.

#6 ·
GHOUSE1803 , FIGHTWITars, NAGROM3 all are good to go very smooth transactions with them all would not hesitate to do business with them again (and will when funds allow)

#11 ·
Just completed a transaction with CAR for a Otis cleaning kit and it went well. Courteous and good to deal with. Delivery was prompt. Will definitely do business with him again if the opportunity arises.

#16 ·
good exchanges with callmecolt and krazny 13,good guys.

#21 ·
Just did business with Blaxsun. I sent him the money via Paypal and within a few hours he had mailed it out. He also included some extra goodies that he didn't tell me about until after he shipped it. The handguard is in perfect shape and his price was great! Would love to do business with him again. He also included a tracking number and insured the package. Overall, couldn't be happier.

#27 ·
traded some gear with toast_182,went smooth no probs.good dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.