MS2 vs MS3???
Join Today
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MS2 vs MS3???

MS2 vs MS3???

I'm looking to buy a sling. I've heard mixed results about the Magpul slings, but what I was really wondering is what's the difference between the MS2 and MS3 slings? So what slings would you guys recommend? I'm open to any brand, I would just prefer one that can transition from a single point to a two point sling.
    Last edited by Jaredxtool; 12-11-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Forum Lurker
    Is the MS3 even out yet?

I have been waiting for the MS3 as it is just suppose to be a better verison of the MS2.

The strap is little wider, 1.25 inches IIRC. Also the hardware has been improved for a smoother transition from one to two point and back. (better lockup then MS2)

I don't believe it has been released yet.
    "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Pres. A. Lincoln

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Check out the Savvy Sniper slings.

http://www.savvysniper.com/

Not a huge fan of 2 point slings (as they catch on EVERY PIECE OF GEAR!!!) but would be willing to throw some money to this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SDDuc996 View Post
    Check out the Savvy Sniper slings.

http://www.savvysniper.com/

Not a huge fan of 2 point slings (as they catch on EVERY PIECE OF GEAR!!!) but would be willing to throw some money to this guy.
    +1

Bought one on some of the recommendations here and haven't looked back. Very nice, functional sling.
    "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Pres. A. Lincoln

I've been all Blue Force Gear for awhile now. Worth a look.

The Magpul slings are kind of crappy and gimmicky IMHO...
    Graphic design and branding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current stuff:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some of my clients include, or have included, AAC, Remington Defense, Daniel Defense, TrackingPoint, Barnes, Military Times, Ambush Firearms, Noveske, Blue Force Gear, Unity, Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Leupold, Sig, the NRA-ILA, etc.

I've been holding out for a blue force gear sling. The atacs quick detach one seems worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by oif0709 View Post
    I've been holding out for a blue force gear sling. The atacs quick detach one seems worth the money.
    Check in here every once in awhile, good deals show up: http://www.blueforcegear.com/categories/Last-Call/
    Graphic design and branding.

Current stuff:

Some of my clients include, or have included, AAC, Remington Defense, Daniel Defense, TrackingPoint, Barnes, Military Times, Ambush Firearms, Noveske, Blue Force Gear, Unity, Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Leupold, Sig, the NRA-ILA, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    I've been all Blue Force Gear for awhile now. Worth a look.

The Magpul slings are kind of crappy and gimmicky IMHO...
    +1 I use a VTAC padded sling. I like it but, I've been pining away at the Vickers padded QD sling. I like that it's made for the QD. And the single pull tab used for both loosening and tightening the sling make it very appealing.
    Proud Member of Team A.P.W.R.

West Virginia Law Enforcement Officer
    "That's all the bullets we had." -- Polk County, Florida Sheriff, Grady Judd responding to a reporter's question of why his deputies shot a cop killer 68 times.

Wise Member
    I've got both a Magpul MS2 sling and a VTAC Enhanced sling. The Savvy Sniper Sling looks great. If I were to do it again, I'd go with the Savvy Sling. Their videos are very informative. What I did was copy the pattern of the Savvy Sling and modify my VTAC sling to work much the same way as the Savvy. After looking at it again, I decided to use the hardware from the Magpul MS2 sling. The front clip is made to work with the MSA that's located on my Basic handguard anyway. What I ended up with is a hybrid type sling that can be converted from a two-point into a single point sling and it adjusts much like the Savvy now. It works!

SamM

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Search tags for this page

difference between ms2 and ms3 sling
magpul m3 sling

magpul ms2 vs ms3

mail ms2.tcol.com.tw loc:us
mail ms2.url.com.tw loc:us
mail ms3.chb.com.tw loc:us
mail ms3.tcol.com.tw loc:us
mail ms3.url.com.tw
mail ms3.url.com.tw loc:us

ms2 vs ms3

Click on a term to search for related topics.