Well Boys.... Hush Hush can for the ACR ? - Page 5
Join Today
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Well Boys.... Hush Hush can for the ACR ?

Quote Originally Posted by Warpdrv View Post
    Marcy - hope all is well..... Good to see y'all round deeze partz.....
    Less political conversation on here.... you know how to reach me always!
    Graphic design and branding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current stuff:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some of my clients include, or have included, AAC, Remington Defense, Daniel Defense, TrackingPoint, Barnes, Military Times, Ambush Firearms, Noveske, Blue Force Gear, Unity, Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Leupold, Sig, the NRA-ILA, etc.

Forum Lurker
    OSS New Helix cans are going to be the best option for semi auto.
    No_mic_marshall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Many people that have cans do care greatly about extending the life of the can as long as possible, and the best choice for this is the BRAKEOUT or the BLACKOUT Muzzle Brake. The trade off is that a 10" unsuppressed 5.56 with a brake or comp will shake your fillings loose.
    LOL Was reading back through this resurrected thread and noted JasonM's comment on shorties. I run the AAC BlastOut on shorties if a can is NOT mounted. Goes a long way in taming the dragon.

gns-8578-030_1.jpg

When it comes to OSS suppressors...price is typically what leads me in other directions. I'm already invested in the AAC sphere so any deviation from AAC is compatible suppressors that can use a 51T mount or....direct threads like the Sig or Griffin. I should mention, I have added Gemtech bolt carriers to the mix. It's a very nice addition.
    Last edited by Blackwind; 08-22-2018 at 08:12 AM.
    " We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " -George Orwell

Celer, Silens, Mortalitas
    "Swift, Silent, Deadly"

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

I shot my ACR with an OSS Helix 7.62 for the first time today and it was so quiet it didn't even "activate" (shutoff or however you describe it) my electronic earmuffs. I had to let someone else shoot it while I took off my muffs to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

The price is what prevented me from getting an OSS sooner, but the clearance on their last-gen Helix line made it a great deal. The down side is they are heavy on an already front heavy rifle, even on a 14.5" barrel. I also have an Omega 300, but the weight savings isn't worth the chamber pop, gas in the face, and the filth it causes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Search tags for this page

762 sdn-6 review

762-sdn-6 review

762-sdn-6 vs sr7
aac 762-sdn-6 review

aac 762-sdn-6 wet

aac sr7 for sale

aac sr7 user serviceable
aac tirant baffles
can you a 762 sdn-6 wet?
tirant 45 vs osprey
Click on a term to search for related topics.