this gives me hope...
Join Today

this gives me hope...

This guys a fucking idiot

"First, you'll have to have a federal firearms license, which costs $200. Then you'll need the rifle — which most of the time will be a military style, semi-auto selling for up to $1,500 — and the silencer/suppressor, which is going to be about $400. That's more than $2,000 just to start."
    If you're not breaking parts you're not shooting enough.

Yes he is. Hopefully this passes.
    " We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " -George Orwell

Celer, Silens, Mortalitas
    "Swift, Silent, Deadly"

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

sounds like he knows that its legal, he just bs'd his way through the rest
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It doesn't sound like he's totally against it, but he sounds patronizing enough to try and sway the reader into thinking it's a bad idea.

If I were going to post anything to where thouands+ people were going to read it, I'd do a little research first. His statements about the FFL and prices make him look like an idiot.

Instead of reaching for a possibly "controversial" story, how bout you shut your suck Leggett.

(Rant mode on)

He is a typical wood stocked, blued steel, scoped bolt action elitest. "If it's all black, it's bad" type.

My local outdoor range "had", (key word) a board of directors that was nothing but what I descriped above. If you had an AR type rifle, you were scorned and looked at funny. (NFA stuff, they called the cops if you showed up with it) Range membership dropped drastically. A new more realistic board took over, understanding that "Black Rifles" are here to stay and have become part of the shooting culture. NFA stuff is allowed, you can have more then 1 one round in a centerfire rifle, even semi-autos. (not joking)

Anyway, long post short, Leggett is part of the old guard that just needs to understand that "Black Rifles" and all the stuff that goes with them is here to stay.

Get the FK over it Mikey

(Rant mode off)
    "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Pres. A. Lincoln

I love how he said he "has a suppressed firearm. It's called a bow."

Seriously? He considers a bow a firearm? How bout a blowgun? It's even got "gun" already in the title.

It's dipshits like this that hype up or misinform the unknowing public with bullshit. Just like the retards on that show Sons Of Bitches.

"Oh, you want a suppressed (completely overpriced) short barrelled Saiga shotgun? All you have to do is pay this amount and do an hours worth of paperwork and it's yours!"

If you were a typical Obama supporter, how would you process the above statement?

I can't think like that. my brain is NOT wired that way...

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.