Donations: Forum Hosting Fees
Join Today

Donations: Forum Hosting Fees

Hi everyone,

In a few months, the annual hosting dues for this forum will be up. I am looking to renew the hosting for 4 years instead of just 1 or 2. There are nearly 200 members. If everyone donated only $1, it would ensure the forum for at least 4 more years. How nice would it be to know without a doubt that the forum (our own little corner of the web) will be there? The forum is really beginning to take off.

In fact, we will be having a Q&A of sorts with an official from Bushmaster to answer any questions you have about the ACR.

There will even be giveaways for T-shirts, hats, and a few other items. all for free. So these are just a few reasons to support OUR forum. I may own it, but we ALL benefit from it.

I know that not everyone one will donate, so if you are planning to donate please consider donating more than $1 if you can afford to. I know times are tight. I too am having to adjust to the economy.

So if you want to feel like helping out the forum and getting something a little more tangible for your generosity, please sign up to register to be a moderator. As the forum grows and since my time is limited, I will need help with moderation. Sign up by clicking on your profile and under the 'Actions' menu, choose 'Paid Subscriptions'. If you may for the one month, PM me and I will extend it for 3 more months, for a total of 4 months.

Or simply donate an amount you choose to.

Thank you all for your kind support of OUR community.
    In times of peace, a wise man prepares for war.

"A Republic if you can keep it!" -Franklin

Re: Donations: Forum Hosting Fees

Hey guys!

I just paid $15.00 for the monthly donation because I want to keep ACRForum.com up and running. You don't have to pay the $15.00 but $1.00 or more will be fine.

I don't think there are any other message boards out there dedicated to the ACR so I don't want this site to go down.

Thanks ACRguy556. You are 100% correct. This forum is the only forum dedicated to the ACR platform. There are other forums where you can talk about it, but you will not have the same level of support and sense of community like this one.

Just a few dollars from most of the members, and the site will be up for the next four years. I am considering a tiered subscription for those who want to support the forum and the community. The tiered service would allow for direct questions and answers from Bushmaster themselves. No official support from them, but just normal Q&A directly with Bushmaster.

This forum is also the only forum which will hold an Q&A session between all of you and Bushmaster. You cannot find another forum that has been able to do this. I am currently in communications with Bushmaster and they have agreed. We just have to work out the details.

Thanks for everyone who helps support the forum.
    In times of peace, a wise man prepares for war.

"A Republic if you can keep it!" -Franklin

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Common guys lets so more donations theres only 200 some odd members lets make this the biggest and badass ACR forum on the web. hopefully as the rifle grows in popularity we will grow larger and not always have the same 15 people posting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.