dear santa...6.8
Join Today
    Forum Lurker

dear santa...6.8

...i went to the book store and perused the magazines...the acr was on the cover of 2 issues...all of them even on bushmasters website they say the 6.8 barrel and bolts are available for the acr...where?...have you guys seen any?...isn't that false advertising?...if wal-mart did that junk with tickle-me-elmo's there would be riots in the streets...why make excuses for bushmaster like it's a ma and pop shop?...they're a corporation, grown-ups, that have had a long time to get their manufacturing ducks in a row...they haven't even told us if or when the 6.8 barrel or any barrel caliber is going to be available(for real)...where's the release date?...coming soon?...is it going to take a year or more?...don't tell me bushy... i like 3000$ surprises...maybe if i was going to write a flattering article to boost your sales you'd let me hold one....

Which magazines are we talking about ? names plz...

Forum Lurker
    one was a buyers guide annual where it says"acr calibers: 5.56 and 6.8."...the other was tactical weapons(jan. 2011 issue)...starts on pg. 8..."shorter barrels, and barrels in 6.8 SPC are also available."(pg. 12)...here is the caption on the front next to the acr: "multi-mission rifle, bushmaster 5.56-6.8mm fully modular beast"...
    ...i also have a third older magazine laying around the house...have to hunt it down...but same deal...
    ...anyway what does it prove if 50 magazines say 6.8 barrels are available, when the manufacturer says it?....and that's probably who the writers/lobbyist call to get info...