ACR Red Dot Sight Suggestions (2020 edition) - Page 2
Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewLifer View Post
    It has great reviews, and also it's made in Japan instead China (not hating on China made optics because there are some great ones that are manufactured there, but Japan quality tends to better in general)
    Holosun really has me re-considering my stance on Chinese optics. The solar panels alone make them desirable, but then also by all accounts they seem to make high-quality products that are on par with Aimpoint and Trijicon. I have yet to dive into pistol optics but if I ever do, a Holosun that stretches battery life by using solar panels would be pretty hard to beat.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by American ACR View Post
    I'm currently running a Trijicon mro on a Midwest Industries mount, and have been really liking it, plus for a higher end red dot they are decently priced.
    That's what has me considering a jump into red-dots. Typically I would expect a Trijicon to be outrageously priced but that MRO is affordable. Probably still won't buy one though, LOL.

Forum Lurker
    To answer the OP's question, I run BUIS on mine. They're a backup to.... well nothing really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.