Hello, new member and new owner
Join Today
    Forum Lurker

Hello, new member and new owner

I'll keep it short this time, posted a long post here 2 days ago and it still hasn't posted up. Looking forward to learning and contributing. Loving the modularity of this firearm but she could stand to shed some weight. I'm already looking I to a caliber conversion among so.e other changes.See yas around

Welcome to the forum!

Forum Lurker
    Thanks for the welcome horseman.
    So far I've ordered up a bolt from Argonaut Inc, still waiting on it but its only going on a week and a half. Picked up a 1:7 barrel to free up the factory 1:9 for the gas system parts so I can send to Dana along with the Grendel type 1 barrel Ive got waiting to do the conversion when the bolt comes. This is going to be nice when it all comes together. Already thinking ahead to a 14.5" 7.62 and on the lookout for another barrel's gas system to cannibalize. But man these ACR barrels are not cheap....

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstag97 View Post
    So far I've ordered up a bolt from Argonaut Inc, still waiting on it but its only going on a week and a half.
    Hold up, you actually got in touch with Argonauts? I didn't think they were open anymore.

I’d just make sure to headspace that bolt. The ones I had were .133 or something like that. I had to cut each bolt for the exact barrel it went with.
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Lurker
    I was not aware they had gone out of business HWMar2171, there's no indication of this on their thread in the sticky that I read through. You would think that would have been mentioned in the last posts, it is a sticky after all... I'm going to have to check with the PO now and see if the MO has been cashed

Forum Lurker
    Thanks for the heads up agin bigdog, you mentioned it in our email correspondence but unfortunately the money order went out about a week before contacting you. This post count rule prior to communicating via PM really puts a kink in things or I would have made contact sooner. There's not a tremendous turnover of info here of late which doesnt help matters either..... Hopefully Im not out the hundred I sent, his website doesnt indicate he is out of business either

Forum Lurker
    I tried contacting Argonauts REInc via email over a week ago and still have yet to receive a response......

Yup they're done.
    My 8" 300BLK ACR SBR build thread:

Forum Lurker
    Well that sux, they still have their website up and running stating to send MO for the desired article with the pricing listed. No mention of no longer servicing the community. I need to go to the PO and do a trace on the MO now to see if its been cashed or if theres any way to cancel the MO and get reimburst.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.