Hello, new member and new owner
Join Today
    Forum Lurker

Hello, new member and new owner

I'll keep it short this time, posted a long post here 2 days ago and it still hasn't posted up. Looking forward to learning and contributing. Loving the modularity of this firearm but she could stand to shed some weight. I'm already looking I to a caliber conversion among so.e other changes.See yas around

Welcome to the forum!

Forum Lurker
    Thanks for the welcome horseman.
    So far I've ordered up a bolt from Argonaut Inc, still waiting on it but its only going on a week and a half. Picked up a 1:7 barrel to free up the factory 1:9 for the gas system parts so I can send to Dana along with the Grendel type 1 barrel Ive got waiting to do the conversion when the bolt comes. This is going to be nice when it all comes together. Already thinking ahead to a 14.5" 7.62 and on the lookout for another barrel's gas system to cannibalize. But man these ACR barrels are not cheap....

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstag97 View Post
    So far I've ordered up a bolt from Argonaut Inc, still waiting on it but its only going on a week and a half.
    Hold up, you actually got in touch with Argonauts? I didn't think they were open anymore.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.