looking for an under BBL light mount for ACR - Page 2
Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDuc996 View Post
    Are you looking for one of these, with either a Surefire G2 or maybe an Elzetta (though I've never used the Elzetta)

$15
    http://www.veriforcetactical.com/tac...cessories/133/
    thats cool,what im looking for,a little flimsy maybe.hv you used it.i can go up to 50 bills.thx
    ''He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.'' - Luke 22:36.

''The only way to truly hurt a man is to take away everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it every day of his life. BUT by doing this you also create a monster and you will regret ever harming that man because he will be your greatest horror.''

Nope, never used one. Unless it's a shotgun, I don't want anything clamped to my barrels. I prefer rail-mounted lights.

In my opinion, these would have more of a tendency to shift around, and unless there's a pressure switch, it'd be a pain to actuate without having to move your support hand back and forth. (You really don't want to leave it on and "mark" your position.)

Well i settled on this its got excellent reveiws and i hv an old pressure switch to go with it.thnx for all the ideas....now all i need is a laser with a range of 100 to 300 yds depending on price.31QrFhV1hNL._AA300_[1].jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

''The only way to truly hurt a man is to take away everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it every day of his life. BUT by doing this you also create a monster and you will regret ever harming that man because he will be your greatest horror.''

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

To be perfectly honest, a laser is going to be pretty hard to see at that range (almost invisible during the day past 25m), and depending on the quality, it may be a ginormous dot on target.

A green laser might get you there, but if so it may be so bright that it'll lead right back to the user.

I'm not knocking lasers as I have a few and definitely believe there's a place/use for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SDDuc996 View Post
    To be perfectly honest, a laser is going to be pretty hard to see at that range (almost invisible during the day past 25m), and depending on the quality, it may be a ginormous dot on target.

A green laser might get you there, but if so it may be so bright that it'll lead right back to the user.

I'm not knocking lasers as I have a few and definitely believe there's a place/use for them.

Thx for the advice to be honest this is the 1st laser ive owned.i went with a K-15 green laser.should be good for 100 yds in the daytime accrd to specs...but we all know how that ball rolls.but just as long as i get enough laser in daytime for close quarters ill be happy.im trying to learn more abt lasers and was thinking abt putting together a chart,or maybe one of the more knowledgable guys could.i like them as a point and shoot where you dont hv time to properly aim or unorthodox shooting positions.also they would be helpful for shooting with both eyes open at close range.hopefully it wont be a piece of junk.i got it for 50.00 of MSRP.

Now for that new trigger and ill be all set.

The corps switched over to the peq 16. Its a red visible, it, strobe laser with a built in tac light. Looks like a peq 15 but includes the light

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team A.P.W.R. - Tactics and Training Chief

I'm an idealist, with an assault rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys229 View Post
    The corps switched over to the peq 16. Its a red visible, it, strobe laser with a built in tac light. Looks like a peq 15 but includes the light

yeas,but not for civvie owenership?

Unless you got some coin to drop on them.

030110at_PEQ16b[1].jpg

it looks massive,i could see it in a 240B or 249 or something like that.does it mess with your balance of ur rifle.love to hv one tho,wonder how much a civie variant would cost and who makes them.

It's available to civilians and I have no idea on cost

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team A.P.W.R. - Tactics and Training Chief

I'm an idealist, with an assault rifle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12