So I started dating a stripper......
Join Today
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: So I started dating a stripper......

Yea that's not a typo .

I went allong to Hooters with a good friend of mine last month, well that was not good enough for the guys so they insisted we go to a strip club, that's where it all starts. As you can imagine the place is loaded with stunners, no slouches in this joint. There is one girl in particular that I make a connection with that all of the guys in the place are getting stupid over, so I play it cool and treat her like a human being. Next thing I know she's done dancing and comes over to me, I was a little taken back at first this girl is a complete spinner and I was on my heels for a moment, yea she's that gorgeous. About 5' 3" or so with a perfect tight bod aprox 36D's and hips and an ass to die for. So at this point the only thing I'm thinking is don't be stupid, don't blow it. We talk for a while about general stuff, all goes well. Before you know it the night's over.

Fast foward two weeks... Now it's my birthday and guess where I go . BINGO!

She's working makes eye contact with me and makes a B line for me, so now I'm thinking to myself "it's about to go down". She sits with me and strikes up a conversation, well my pals butt in and ask her to give me a lap dance. So now were in the private room and the deed is being done, I'm trying like hell not to get too hot and heavy, somehow I manage not to cross the line and matain. I say thank you and I'll be back to visit you soon, she looks at me kind of in disbeleve.

Fast foward another week...

I go back solo and I'm pimpin. I'm talkin I'm gettin noticed when I come through those doors, but I decide to play it a bit diffrent I sit at the bar. Upon my approach all eyes are on me, I take my pearch and order. No sonner guess who do I see aproaching, yea you guessed it. She saw me and lit up, ignored everyone around and came to me like a moth to a flame, it gets better she plants one on me right there. She sits with me and we talk for about 3 hours, I get her phone number at the end of the night and bounce.

I never call her, I wait a week and go back to visit and she asks why I haven't called. I simply reply that I know you are very buisy working I respect that, I myself had a crazy week was in the area and decided to drop in and say hi in person. Well we have some drinks together and she gets pretty loaded, she has a friend give her a ride home, I make sure to walk outside to check on her, once I know she's cool I leave.

The next day at about noon I call and leave a voice message, "thanking her for another great evening and making sure she got home safely".

I'm in! She calls back a few hours latter so happy that I checked up on her she wants to see me on a personal level, even asked me what I was doing that night. I again play it cool and tell her I'm going away for a week or two on business but I'll call her when I get back.

This is going to be a very interesting summer.
    Last edited by Undertaker; 03-17-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

Inb4 everyone else! USELESS W/O PICS!

Honestly I like this girl, I don't want to disrespect her. In a couple of weeks when I take her out I'll feel her out and see what she's game for, trust me If she's cool with it and the sight don't mind I'll post anything and everything.

All I know is that date is going to be epic!
    Last edited by Undertaker; 03-17-2013 at 08:10 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

I was definitely joking around. Good luck man!

I've got some stripper stories myself......not in good taste
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rombot View Post
    I was definitely joking around. Good luck man!
    Thanks,

But as you can tell I just don't run in without a plan, this is all well thoughtout, she's that nice. I have acess to a beach house that is a complete bachelor pad, full bar, jacuzzi, this place has it all. Also lots of action on the bord walk great clubs, restaurants not to mention the beach, nice moon lit walk in the surf .

Me...

Last edited by Undertaker; 03-17-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Guess it pays off not to go to the hole in the wall strip clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by oif0709 View Post
    Guess it pays off not to go to the hole in the wall strip clubs.
    Well I live in an area that has some world class places. How you hold yourself has alot to do with it also.

Re: So I started dating a stripper......

Bro. You are not dating a stripper. No one with a hole in their body would date you

Sent from my Apple II

FancyLad and tattooo like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team A.P.W.R. - Tactics and Training Chief

I'm an idealist, with an assault rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys229 View Post
    Bro. You are not dating a stripper. No one with a hole in their body would date you

Sent from my Apple II
    Well Tommy, Back in the regiment my Sgt. looked at me and said "if you cut 2" off I'd have a 2" hole in my belly" .

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast