Where it all started...
Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DSM

Where it all started...

When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan. We get there. All hell breaks loose.

The funny thing is while people mock the guy they go to the same extremes in doing so as the guy goes to in his thought process and preparedness. Men and there ego's. Gotta love America though and all of it's characters.

Forum Lurker
    I so want to create a video game based off of this guy. Duke Nukem / CODMW3 at the mall.

A budding military career is cut short at MEPS due to excessive body-fat. However, seeing your potential, a retired Spec Ops Officer takes you aside and recruits you to lead a special crack team.

As Lieutenant of the Mall Rapid Tactical Force Team (mer-TUFF-t), you are responsible for protecting the sheeple-shoppers.

The action in the war torn mall comes to a head as the evil terrorist overlord, "Mall-Rat" pumps a bio-weapon of his own creation into the mall's ventilation system. The exposed sheeple-shoppers are transformed into zombies.

The battle weary MRTFT must once again spring into action and save the Mayor's nephew from loosing his virginity, (ahem) again, to the shopping-zombies.

Are up to the challenge?
    Last edited by mike1100; 03-27-2012 at 06:11 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

How do you find this stuff???

I see a series of books and a movie here, maybe even a TV deal!! Maybe, (god forbid) a reality show
    "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Pres. A. Lincoln

DSM
    "BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual."

This was probably the best line on the whole page, it had us in tears.
    When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan. We get there. All hell breaks loose.

Sorry I could only get about 1/2 of the way through then my brain started to melt. I honestly cannot believe people gave this guy the time of day, I know it was so they could get some entertainment value out of it but still .
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

I have to admit, I LMAO a couple times....
    "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Pres. A. Lincoln

Yeah, wow! Speechless. Made it about half way and couldn't take anymore. Idiots. What the hell is stacking 5 on 5 or whatever he was saying? I feel stupid for even asking it. The one time gay thing was pretty funny though.

Wow. I always wondered what the whole "mall ninja" thing was everyone was referring to on HKpro. Seriously WTF, lol.

BTW I feel so enlightened, HK actually sucks? The 416, mp5, and the USP 45 I shot was obviously a fluke that they all functioned 100%.
    Last edited by RussTBullet; 03-28-2012 at 10:53 PM.

I have to say, that was an excelent waste of time... I should have probably spent the time studying, but it was good stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.