Well I've been in Florida for over 4 years now
Join Today

Well I've been in Florida for over 4 years now

Ok not to bag on Florida or Floridians in general (since I'm one now) but... The best things at least in the central part of the state is obviously the weather unless its late May through October ("Africa hot") no snow to shovel and the gun freedom's. At first I was in gun heven becaus obviously where I came from was opressive and Gun starved. Other than that I'm not feeling it, I have really tried. I'm not really into the redneck and monster truck thing. You should see some of the clowns around here and what they get away driving on the road, it's actually a menace to the public. Florida seriously needs vehicle inspections. The culture is lacking and people are as slow as whale shit. Now this does not apply across the bord so I apologize to the people in possession of all of their chromosomes in advance. I think I have to relocate to a new grid.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

Florida: a great place to visit... in November. I should know as I just got back. I saw a bit of what you mentioned. Currently happy back in VA, at least until it turns full blue in January...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Peace Through Superior Firepower.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan19 View Post
    Florida: a great place to visit... in November. I should know as I just got back. I saw a bit of what you mentioned. Currently happy back in VA, at least until it turns full blue in January...
    +1

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.