Stripped Acr uppers For Sale!!!
Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Stripped Acr uppers For Sale!!!

I found a small stash of brand new Alabama built Acr upper receivers for sale. There's not a whole bunch of these and they are selling pretty quick.

The upper receiver is only available in Black right now but I'll see if I can find Tan ones. For an additional charge, I can cerakote them tan if you want one in coyote.

The uppers are completely assembled. They do NOT include a charging handle assembly or bolt carrier assembly. It is just a upper receiver with the trunnion, carrier rails, brass deflector and bolts.

Here's the best part. According to the sheet that came with the uppers, they are currently considered firearms, not rifles or pistols so you decide whether it will live its life as either a rifle or pistol.

The price is 450 shipped to your FFL.

If you would want this to have a new trunnion installed,I will give a slight discount.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigdog2003_99; 02-08-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    68fbjjz109 likes this.
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

with bushmaster always having “sales” on Masada parts you can piece one together for cheaper. how did ypu come about these?

Quote Originally Posted by CHIGUY81 View Post
    with bushmaster always having “sales” on Masada parts you can piece one together for cheaper.
    I don’t see how that’s possible. A firing pin in $100, their charging handle trays are several hundred, and so on. Can you educate me?
    I'm slowly adding to YouTube

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CHIGUY81 View Post
    with bushmaster always having “sales” on Masada parts you can piece one together for cheaper. how did ypu come about these?
    I’m a dealer for Bushmaster. I also build acrs for a living too so I find parts along the way. You might be able to piece one together but the bolt and charging handle will hurt. The bolt carriers are 375 dollars. The assemblies are about 200.
    Rest in Peace Franny

Forum Lurker
    I'd like one of these. I'm trying to make sure I can get the rest of the parts I'd need. Will you also sell a bolt/bolt carrier assembly and the charging handle assembly? I'm not finding a place to get the charging handle. Thanks for listing these. It's an awesome option.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesavery22 View Post
    I'd like one of these. I'm trying to make sure I can get the rest of the parts I'd need. Will you also sell a bolt/bolt carrier assembly and the charging handle assembly? I'm not finding a place to get the charging handle. Thanks for listing these. It's an awesome option.
    I sell everything, carrier assemblies are 375 though. The charging handle assemblies are going to be out soon. I’d say early March to mid March I think they are about 200 I might do a deal to upgrade people to the new assemblies and get their old ones as a trade in.
    Rest in Peace Franny

Forum Lurker
    Does the carrier assembly come with the bolt and recoil spring assembly? *Edit* March isn't far at all. As long as I can get the complete carrier (bolt + recoil assembly + carrier) and the charging handle assembly through you, I'll take all that and a stripped upper. Please let me know. Thanks again!
    Last edited by jamesavery22; 02-12-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesavery22 View Post
    Does the carrier assembly come with the bolt and recoil spring assembly? *Edit* March isn't far at all. As long as I can get the complete carrier (bolt + recoil assembly + carrier) and the charging handle assembly through you, I'll take all that and a stripped upper. Please let me know. Thanks again!
    I thought I replied to this

The carrier assemblies are 100% complete. I can get them in small pieces too if you don’t need everything. I’m slowly getting the new assemblies but I’m needing them for projects. I.e. folding charging handles.

I will be getting them as soon as they drop though. Also here’s the pic of what I’m shipping out tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rest in Peace Franny

If you can get your hands on a coyote one, I'll take it!
    My 8" 300BLK ACR SBR build thread:

Quote Originally Posted by mxracer72 View Post
    If you can get your hands on a coyote one, I'll take it!
    I can spray them if needed. It would be like 20 dollars to do. I normally charge about 35-40 to spray a receiver but I have some other stuff to spray coyote so it’s not a big deal right now
    Rest in Peace Franny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast