Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
The purpose of ACRForum.com is to provide a forum to share professional and technical information to the shooting community with specific regards to the Remington Bushmaster ACR platform. The forum is open to military, law enforcement, and recreational shooters.Posting Rules
1) Derogatory Remarks – Please do not post any comments that are intentional personal attacks against other members. (Including, but not limited to, name calling, comments of a racial, religious or sexual nature.) Debate is welcome and encouraged. Personal attacks, and name calling, serve no purpose in the exchange and debate of good information. Please be respectful to your fellow shooting enthusiasts whether they are new shooters or seasoned veterans.
2) Information, Links, and Images, – Please do not post information on illegal modifications to firearms, threats against individuals or government entities images, or links to pornography. Do not post someone else's personal contact information (including home phone numbers, addresses, and unpublished email addresses). Do not post topics that disrupt the overall workings of ACRForum.com.
3) Industry Professional – This forum designates a very choice few members with the title of Industry Professional. These are individuals who have extensive first hand experience with the deployment of small arms, execution of proper tactics, or development of the past or current military weapons platforms. Generally speaking, they are well compensated for the information that they provide; and providing information on a free internet forum is a service to us all. Often in an internet forum other posters may not recognize the individual behind certain screen names or have checked their screen name bio. This title is a helpful tool for a viewer to identify such individuals. You are welcome to disagree with their opinion (debate is one of the best ways to fully understand and exchange information), but please take a moment to recognize where their experience and information comes from.
4) Contact The Manufacturer or Dealer First – Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.
5) Industry Disclosure – If you are an industry manufacturer/dealer or employed by one you must disclose this relationship through your screen name or signature line. Anonymous industry trolling will not be allowed.
6) Trolling – Posting comments with the purpose to start conflicts with members, libel persons or groups, or to disrupt the overall running of the forum will not be allowed.Posting Suggestions
In order to maintain a site that is an effective database of good information, it is best to post information that you have first hand knowledge of. If you are repeating information that you have been told or have read from another poster, it is best to disclose that in the opening of the post.
Differences in opinion are quite common amongst the firearms industry, as there are few absolutes in this industry. And as a result, debates over preferences are common. We hope you use this forum to share and exchange ideas and not to win arguments. It is the bigger man that agrees to disagree without being disagreeable.Commercial and Personal Sales
1) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products in the discussion forums (including signature lines and titles). Manufacturers or their dealers are welcome and encouraged to post information in the discussion forums as it relates to technical specifications, new product releases (models, colors, options, etc.), prototypes, user feedback, or additional features in existing or expanding products lines. Members interested in selling or trading equipment should use the Market Place.
2) Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
3) If your company is interested in becoming a site sponsor or dealer please contact the website administrator for consideration.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of ACRForum.com used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACRForum.com.
ACRForum.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, ACForum.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, ACRForum.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to ACRForum.com in its sole discretion.
ACRForum.com reserves the right to revise and amend the forum rules as necessary without any prior notification to any entity or persons.