ACR Forum banner

300aac SBR

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  abender29 
#1 ·
Just a little range report. I received my 300aac SBR kit in the mail today. Was told it won't cycle 208gr subs I was pretty bummed out as I have plenty of them and tons more to reload. Well went to go test it and in my rifle it cycles perfectly.

#4 ·
Little update I tried 4 different brands of factory 3 sub 1 super. Well 2 subs cycled just fine and locked on last round. 1 sub just wouldn't cycle at all. Mind you I was running suppressed. The super was 135gr and it worked with or with out suppressor. But honestly why spend the money on a suppressor if your not going to shoot with it? So I'm happy with the performance.

#6 ·
I'm the one who does the conversions, they work really good. I test all of my conversions with factory Remington ammo. I shoot suppressed subsonic and supersonic rounds. I test supers unsuppressed as well. I can make a drop in set or can strip your factory set to keep the price down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.