ACR Forum banner

Conversion kits post Bushmaster restructure

8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TXHogTrap 
#1 ·
So now that Bushmaster is dialing back on production of ACR rifles and conversion kits (not that they were common to begin with), what's the best way to actually get conversions? Specifically 6.8mm. I was watching a few place that had one or two in stock but naturally when I decided to pull the trigger on the purchase, they'd sold out.

#3 ·
I have direct access to a brand new 16" 6.8 conversion kit if you want it. Email me and I'll get it on the way for you. It would be 800 shipped to you.

#4 ·
I was wondering the same thing. I got tired of waiting years ago for the conversion kits so I stopped paying attention. I randomly decided to check in a couple of weeks ago to see if they had ever been released and now I find I've missed the window.....Is there any chance they will release more conversion kits? I'm specifically interested in the 6.8mm like the OP.

#5 ·
I randomly decided to check in a couple of weeks ago to see if they had ever been released and now I find I've missed the window.....Is there any chance they will release more conversion kits? I'm specifically interested in the 6.8mm like the OP.
Ouch! That's gotta hurt. Don't feel too bad though, I was fully aware of the new conversion kits and procrastinated thinking they would be around forever only to have Remington pull the plug. Now if I want one I gotta break the bank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.