Product #4 - ACR to M4 Stock Adapter - Page 5
Join Today
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Product #4 - ACR to M4 Stock Adapter

Right, I just want one so I can use the USGI M16A1 stock with the steel butt plate and trap door. It will give me three modular stock options.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

Wise Member
    +1 for the PRS. Want it for my 6.8 ARP ACR build....

second that...my mouse finger is hovering on the add to cart option...just need to know price to know how long I will be sleeping in the dog house for
    The Real McCoy
    Eotech XPS2-2 G33

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Official Site Vendor Argonauts ReInc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Oh my god. Why would anybody want to? Is it necessary to put an M4 collapsible stock on every
    f'ing gun in the world? Here's an idea for you...how about an M4 stock adapter for a Glock or
    a 1911? Maybe we should also bastardize some nice M1A's or perhaps a Mauser too. I think using
    an inferior design like the M4 collapsible stock can make any gun better. Just ask all the retards
    with AK's that have converted to this stock. Gee...I bought an AK but I'm tryin' real hard to make
    an AR15 out of it. Duh!
    Everyone is free to have an opinion as long as we can all keep our firearms. What you may have over looked is that we already offer ACR users the ability to change calibers(to an AK round no less) to capitalize on already completed and commercially available, work for the AR15/M4(Magazines and barrels in 7.62x39). Also there already is an adapter for M4 stocks on an M1A. McMillian makes it, and a host of other rifle stocks, and is a profitable company, and sells to the military on a regular basis, and ... hopefully you get the point.
    As several members have pointed out here there are multiple excellent reasons to make this part available. A couple of mine are that the first letter of the abbreviation for this rifle stands for Adaptive and this part is an adapter. Since the most prolific stock out there is the AR15/M4 why not make an adapter for a rifle that currently has three stocks(if you count the modification of airsoft components made by a member here) available for it. Also, the original intent of this rifle was to make a rifle that could be customized for any mission. Our adapter follows that intent to the letter.

I suspect that we will not be getting a Christmas card from you this Christmas. We will be ok with that.
    Last edited by Argonauts ReInc; 01-21-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar
    Mike Morgan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beware of the man that owns just one Rifle, he will know how to customize it.

Wise Member
    I actually wish there was a ACR style collapsable stock for the AR platform

Quote Originally Posted by Mounted28 View Post
    I actually wish there was a ACR style collapsable stock for the AR platform
    Closest thing that comes to mind is the UBR. Never handled it or anything but it is similar in looks and I would assume function, besides the cheek piece doesn't move

I have a UBR on my POF M4A3 and it is IMO the best and most durable carbine stock on the market, I will never switch it out. It is a little beefy but that's what I wanted something mil spc that was virtually indestructible. I also have the aluminum strike plate upgrade on mine, for an additional $19 bucks it was a no brainer, total cost shipped about $260.00.

If anyone wanted or wants a stock that has the durability and rigidness of a fixed stock and still have full carbine adjustment this is it. With Mikes adapter + (side folder option) this would be one hell of an module upgrade option for the ACR.

(Edit to add)... Mike I need this adapter + sling plate .
    Last edited by Undertaker; 01-22-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    68fbjjz109 likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Argonauts ReInc View Post
    Everyone is free to have an opinion as long as we can all keep our firearms. What you may have over looked is that we already offer ACR users the ability to change calibers(to an AK round no less) to capitalize on already completed and commercially available, work for the AR15/M4(Magazines and barrels in 7.62x39). Also there already is an adapter for M4 stocks on an M1A. McMillian makes it, and a host of other rifle stocks, and is a profitable company, and sells to the military on a regular basis, and ... hopefully you get the point.
    As several members have pointed out here there are multiple excellent reasons to make this part available. A couple of mine are that the first letter of the abbreviation for this rifle stands for Adaptive and this part is an adapter. Since the most prolific stock out there is the AR15/M4 why not make an adapter for a rifle that currently has three stocks(if you count the modification of airsoft components made by a member here) available for it. Also, the original intent of this rifle was to make a rifle that could be customized for any mission. Our adapter follows that intent to the letter.

I suspect that we will not be getting a Christmas card from you this Christmas. We will be ok with that.
    Mike, no need to even respond to the dumbass. Keep building what you are building. I for one am grateful for the options that you have been putting together for the acr as bushy doesn't seem to be doing much with it at the moment.
    Last edited by mccoyver; 01-22-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    yote likes this.
    The Real McCoy
    Eotech XPS2-2 G33

Personally I really like the enhanced ACR stock and am not that excited about this exact product, however, I'm super excited that you have made the awesome products that you have for the ACR and that you are keeping the Adaptive Combat Rifle adaptive and really advancing the platform forward. So because of that I'm excited about this and I will say it looks good. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
    Mounted28 likes this.
    Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those that who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Official Site Vendor Argonauts ReInc's Avatar
    Ok, I have the price and availability date nailed down.

$95 + 5 for shipping it will be available at the end of this week(February 1st).

They come in Flat Black or the Tan that matches the ACR plastic.

If you want a sling bar with it I will throw it in for an extra 10(total of 110)

Here's a pic of it with the folding adapter.
    finished folded.jpg
    Last edited by Argonauts ReInc; 01-29-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Mike Morgan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beware of the man that owns just one Rifle, he will know how to customize it.