Product #4 - ACR to M4 Stock Adapter - Page 4
Join Today
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Product #4 - ACR to M4 Stock Adapter

Official Site Vendor Argonauts ReInc's Avatar
    Picking up uncoated parts on Monday am. Might have them by the end of the week.
    Mike Morgan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beware of the man that owns just one Rifle, he will know how to customize it.

Super excited to hear that the first batch is nearly done! How much is the adapter going for?
    The Real McCoy
    Eotech XPS2-2 G33

Quote Originally Posted by Argonauts ReInc View Post
    Picking up uncoated parts on Monday am. Might have them by the end of the week.
    Sounds great Mike the only thing we need now is a price. Do you have those side sling thingies you mentioned also?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Wise Member
    Just let me know the price, and I will have payment on the way the next day.

Forum Lurker
    you say the word and the money will be on its way

Oh my god. Why would anybody want to? Is it necessary to put an M4 collapsible stock on every
    f'ing gun in the world? Here's an idea for you...how about an M4 stock adapter for a Glock or
    a 1911? Maybe we should also bastardize some nice M1A's or perhaps a Mauser too. I think using
    an inferior design like the M4 collapsible stock can make any gun better. Just ask all the retards
    with AK's that have converted to this stock. Gee...I bought an AK but I'm tryin' real hard to make
    an AR15 out of it. Duh!

Re: Product #4 - ACR to M4 Stock Adapter

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Oh my god. Why would anybody want to? Is it necessary to put an M4 collapsible stock on every
    f'ing gun in the world? Here's an idea for you...how about an M4 stock adapter for a Glock or
    a 1911? Maybe we should also bastardize some nice M1A's or perhaps a Mauser too. I think using
    an inferior design like the M4 collapsible stock can make any gun better. Just ask all the retards
    with AK's that have converted to this stock. Gee...I bought an AK but I'm tryin' real hard to make
    an AR15 out of it. Duh!
    Ok we get it, you don't want one. It's for a large amount of other options. If you have another post like this in a thread attacking a product that was created by someone who is trying to open the options of the platform up and bring people what they want, I will ban you. This is your warning.

Wise Member

Re: Product #4 - ACR to M4 Stock Adapter

I'd love an M4 stock on my Glock!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    My ACR videos;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wise Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    an AR15 out of it. Duh!
    While I agree with what you are saying... The AR/M4 stock is ugly as hell, AR's in general aren't very cool looking and an M4 stock on an ACR is infearior and a bad idea. There is however one extremely good reason for the product..... Using it for the PRS stock so chill out

Quote Originally Posted by Mounted28 View Post
    While I agree with what you are saying... The AR/M4 stock is ugly as hell, AR's in general aren't very cool looking and an M4 stock on an ACR is infearior and a bad idea. There is however one extremely good reason for the product..... Using it for the PRS stock so chill out
    EXACTLY. Boom, hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't personally use it for a regular stock, but I would for the PRS.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast