Marvin Pitts Lightened Bolt Carrier - Page 8
Join Today
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Marvin Pitts Lightened Bolt Carrier

Which carrier are you talking about. The real one or the computer drafted one?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like and subscribe to my shooter pages

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

List of interest in ACR parts

Probably the one posted above in post #68. That would suck.

I wouldn't like it squared off like it is but if it ramped down to the cut it would be fine. If you look at the lightened carriers for ARs and shotguns they have design feature similar without issue. In fact they look pretty bad ass.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

I just wouldn't want the gaping hole in my receiver (ejection port) all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SDDuc996 View Post
    I just wouldn't want the gaping hole in my receiver (ejection port) all the time.
    Oh I see what you mean, the hole that would be a straight shot to the inside from the back. It is designed to be open and allow dirt and mud space to flow through but I could see that being enough to clog fire controls and mags. So yeah I agree. I didn't think about that. I think the way the side of mine is cut combined with the top and bottom of his would be best.

Forum Lurker
    does anyone know where I can get a cad dwg iso file of the bolt and carrier group

Forum Lurker
    How much does this typically cost?

Quote Originally Posted by TURRICAN View Post
    How much does this typically cost?
    I’m not sure what Marvin charges to do the weight reduction. He does really good work though. I generally charge 145 to do it so that’s a good reference point for you
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com

Forum Lurker
    I think I want to do this next to my acr!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678