Bent guide rod
Join Today

Thread: Bent guide rod

Forum Lurker

Bent guide rod

Greetings from Canada. I've owned an ACR for about three years now and never fired it because it came with a bent recoil guide rod. I suppose this point is moot now that I won't be able to shoot it legally anyway (assault rifles were banned a few days ago), but I'm hoping I can find a solution anyway. The vendor who sold it to me never came through and Bushmaster has never replied to my emails, based on all this, I doubt I'll ever be able to buy a replacement. I'm a fluid power technician so I have a lot of experience with machines, and I'm thinking of trying to straighten it.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Midwest Gun Works has them in stock:
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/f1000223

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman04 View Post
    Thanks, I'll look into it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get one, since I don't know if I can order firearm parts from the US, and our new assault rifle ban may prevent me from buying parts at all.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Forum Lurker
    I found a company called “Gravel Agency”. They only sell to Canadian buyers. Check them out, I believe they have a guide rod and all kinds of other parts. Check em out or hit up Big_dog2003. I’m sorry you’ve had to wait so long. Good luck brotha

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by toast_182 View Post
    I found a company called “Gravel Agency”. They only sell to Canadian buyers. Check them out, I believe they have a guide rod and all kinds of other parts. Check em out or hit up Big_dog2003. I’m sorry you’ve had to wait so long. Good luck brotha
    Thanks for the suggestion, I can't find the rod on their site though.

Forum Lurker
    It’s probably not worth bothering since you guys elected that tool, Justin Trudeau. So he could ban you from owning the rifle! Not trying to be rude... That was the kindest thing that I could say about your Prime Minister!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.