ACR safety detent plate?
Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ACR safety detent plate?

Forum Lurker

ACR safety detent plate?

Not sure if that's what this is called.

acr detent plate.JPGacr detent plate 2.jpg(BTW, these images aren't mine I found them online...maybe even from a link from here at some point so appologies in advance for not giving photo credit)

Does anyone craft/sell these out of metal? I only ask because when I first bought my ACR I was fiddling some with the trigger pack and unknown to me the spring popped out of the little slot where it was supossed to go. Eventually I was alble to ID the issue and get it back where it needed to go but I didn't have the best feeling about the durability or longetivity of the indent to keep the spring captured. I don't know if a metal plate would be any better, just throwing this out there in the hope that someone with more experience can chime in on this.

Secondly, if it's plastic or nothing, does anyone know where I can pick up a replacement just in case this one goes south? I haven't been able to locate any in stock.
    Thanks

Forum Lurker

Forum Lurker
    Thanks for the reply and info, checking to see if they'll split the package. Don't need everything and I've seen the whole trigger pack for less than 100, although the lever is still prob plastic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Forum Lurker
    Just noticed the center oval is missing on the fab piece, wonder if that matters.

yBJiYvV.jpg

Forum Lurker
    No, it doesn’t matter. That hole is for the sear trip lever pin to pass through. Not neede for semi-auto.
    mooshoe likes this.

Forum Lurker
    Wonder why he listed it in AR15.com..? I’d give $100 for it, but I can’t register on AR15.com with my email. So I guess I wait for one listed here!

Forum Lurker
    I purchased it from him, looks like someone else was interested as well. Maybe a small market available for something like this.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Madsen View Post
    Wonder why he listed it in AR15.com..? I’d give $100 for it, but I can’t register on AR15.com with my email. So I guess I wait for one listed here!
    Any criticisms?

I am working on one that is easier to swing into the trigger box. Also working on a true 45 degree safety drum that can use radian safety levers. I did have a safety selector fit issue with triggers with a big disconnector like the Larue MBT.

Forum Lurker

Currently running v2. A bit easier to install.
    horseman04 likes this.

Forum Lurker
    I want one of these detent plates!
    gtguard likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.