Dual charging handle to single charging handle
Join Today
    Forum Lurker

Dual charging handle to single charging handle

I just picked up a new ACR this week and it came with the dual charging handle. I’ve been looking to convert my ACR to be able to be charged from the left side only, but I would like to know if I need anything more than just a single sided charging handle for the rifle. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Forum Lurker
    I believe it is the whole assembly. I will buy/trade my single sided charging handle to you right now.

let me know.

FocusTripp is correct, it’s the whole assembly.
    I'm slowly adding to YouTube
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

The mechanism itself is Superior so I would look into cutting off the side you don't want instead. Bigdog has a folding single sided design, I wish iwc had a version for the new assembly.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Industries View Post
    The mechanism itself is Superior so I would look into cutting off the side you don't want instead. Bigdog has a folding single sided design, I wish iwc had a version for the new assembly.
    This, the new assembly is stronger and addresses one of the very few failure points on this rifle. Bigdog is supposed to have folding single side chargers out sometime in the not too distant future, which is what I am waiting on for my upgraded assembly.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.