Remington Files For Bankruptcy! ACR prototypes and templates Destroyed. - Page 4
Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Remington Files For Bankruptcy! ACR prototypes and templates Destroyed.

I love the idea of purpose built magpul 6.8 mags for my ACR. Keep us in the loop on progress!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Peace Through Superior Firepower.

Forum Lurker
    Honestly, more and more i read. I'm thinking the platform wont survive. Might not be worth the investment.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mperry985 View Post
    i would like to see Sig pick up the ACR, they have done a great job with the MCX virtus, and i think they could bring it back. Would it be cheap?, No. It would probably cost the same as the ACR did originally but Sig makes a good rifle and i think it would be cheaper than HK haha. Just my opinion. i do love my NY made ACR and am looking for a black one now, doesn't matter where it was made i just want both colors.
    Negative Ghostrider. Sig's CEO is Vulture Capitalist Ron Cohen. He already ruined Kimber with his cost cutting. The P320/P365's saw numerous recalls because they used the civilian consumers for R&D. Eventually Sig will be sold off and before they do they will gut it. It's just what they do (VC's that is). It's about the money. Period.

HK has the HK433. If the German Army chooses it over the HK416 it may see wider production. Big IF. I'd venture a guess that a more likely scenario would be Fabryka Broni Lucznik- Radom importing the civilian MSBS, which they are already making in Poland.
    Just my .02 cents.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

SIG isn’t going anywhere with all the mil contracts they just scored. I don’t disagree that their R&D should be done more before they released the P320/365, but SIG is a tried and true company that isn’t going away. The ACR had more or less the same trigger pin issue as the P320/365 and I wouldn’t fault a company based on one recall that they identified and fixed for free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.