ACR price dropped
Join Today
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NoDak14

Thread: ACR price dropped

Forum Lurker

ACR price dropped

I was looking at purchasing my 3rd ACR in 300BO they were running 16xx.00 4 days ago, today I purchased same ACR for 1049.00 WOW!!!! I looked on gb and found most ACRs prices have dropped going for a 6.8 next found one for 11xx.00 what happened the prices were always steady and 1600-1700 all day! Has anyone heard what’s going on?

No idea why. I just posted about this a few days ago. Even the DMR models ($2500 MSRP) are selling for $1350. It’s nuts. I just keep thinking, what if this was 2010? We’d be living in an ACR world at this point. I’m getting a new ACR for certain, hopefully before 2020 .
    ThunderDan19 likes this.

Forum Lurker
    Yeah I paid $1600 over the Summer for mine, and I thought that was pretty reasonable given what they initially sold for and what the SCAR, BREN, and other contemporaries go for today. I'm interested in what the reason is, and hopefully it continues. Maybe they've paid down most of the licensing from Magpul or tooling or something and can offer it for less now which would help its adoption.

Hopefully they make more FDE rifles so I can scoop one up for my wife.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Agreed on the FDE. At these prices, though, I think I’ll just gonna scoop one up and cerakote it. Still money ahead of a gunbroker Coyote one. Small side benefit, the cerakote will match the new MCT Pmags, unlike factory Coyote.

Forum Lurker
    Yeah the GB prices are all around $1800 for an FDE ACR, its ridiculous.

Forum Lurker
    Am I blind? I'm looking for a black 556 ACR and I don't see anything close to $1100-1200.

You’re not blind. The cheap prices are only on the .450 Bushmaster and DMR’s (from what I’ve seen).

Forum Lurker
    Well cheap prices mean they are not selling

Those aren’t exactly mainstream calibers and/or options either. But any price correction to market friendly is welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Peace Through Superior Firepower.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.