RE: VERY RARE Remington ACR Advanced Combat Rifle 5.56x45 auction
Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RE: VERY RARE Remington ACR Advanced Combat Rifle 5.56x45 auction

I didn't see this during my chimp attempt to use search SOLD 3300

https://www.proxibid.com/Firearms-Mi...ation/48324582

VERY RARE Remington ACR Advanced Combat Rifle 5.56x45 SN:RV00017A, in good to very good condition. What makes this rifle exceedingly rare is the Remington ACR was never released to the civilian market. This particular example is the only one known to be available for civilian sale ever. Magpul initially designed the "Masada" rifle to surpass the capabilities and modularity of the M-16/AR-15 family of rifles. Bushmaster and Remington bought the rights to the magpaul design, and renamed it the ACR, with Bushmaster handling civilian sales and Remington handling the Military/LE sales. The ACR was redesigned to meet the requirements for the now cancelled Next Generation Army Carbine and Subcompact Weapon competition. Remington redesigned the rifle for the competition with a magnesium lower receiver, and removed the quick change barrel function, lowering the weight and increasing accuracy. The ACR was designed to function and shoot accurately in the harshest of conditions. This particular example was purchased by a special warfare member as part of a special purchase made with Remington. The rifle features a collapsing stock, m-lok rail system, and an adjustable gas system. This rifle could use a cleaning, but otherwise it is in very good condition. The 16.5 inch barrel has strong rifling and is topped with a three prong flash hider.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's Wikki's Remington Acr that's on here somewhere I offered him 3500 for it and he didn't even bat an eye. I imagine Jeremy offered him more than I did. He won't even reply to us about it anymore.
    Last edited by bigdog2003_99; 11-21-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Lurker
    $4500 wouldn’t take it either!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

I can only imagine what it will be worth years from now as an investment - I know a guy who collects expensive shotguns and I asked him what he'd pay for it, it was alot more than I expected.

I can see it going for a lot but at the same time the rarity is wearing down on them. Not because they are making more but because there’s new alternatives coming out. Between the mlok rails from Remington and Rpm a lot of the market is just going with “good enough”. The other thing is with me making parts for them now they lost the last unicorn thing they had with them on the lowers.

I’d love a remdef Acr but I honestly wouldn’t shoot it ever. A lot of people who will throw a lot of money at something will at least want to shoot it once in a while (or at least from what I’ve seen from my customers) At least a templar built Acr isn’t a unicorn and I’d shoot the hell out of it. (This is not because I own templar either).

It’s awesome and has its own prestige but honestly if you told me 2 years ago I’d be sitting on a pile of remdef Acr rails and not be able to move them without dropping the price massively I wouldn’t have believed you at all.
    Rest in Peace Franny

I think the providence for guns is going to play more heavily in the future than it does now, with cars and art skyrocketing there is bubbling interest in firearms it seems like as new investors and long term storage becomes more common. I watched a car auction recently where I knew the owners weren't actually trying to sell the cars but spike there value and I could see that happening with guns more in the future, especially 1 of 1's - You might want to hang on to the remdef handguards as an investment, counter to your urges to sell them for use, its crazy to see what original colt magazines for.

Honestly I’m probably gonna end up just using them for pictures once I get them all in hand. I’m still getting them in as fast as I can but my price is pretty high on them too. I’ll have a bunch of ic clones when it’s all said and done if nothing else lol
    Rest in Peace Franny

I'm too poor for real clones, these seem legit tho 😛

Forum Lurker
    Cool, but how is the Advanced Combat rifle different from the Adaptive Combat Rifle?

lol

Because the serfs only get version 1 🤷

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.