MAC Put out a new video about the ACR - Page 2
Join Today
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: MAC Put out a new video about the ACR

Quote Originally Posted by RussTBullet View Post
    Except bushy has been making ACRs for a while now. This isn’t a 1st production item. I don’t feel like anyone is rushing bush/rem. This rifle has been out for a looooong time. They’ve had the opportunity to take their sweet time, and they still screwed it up.

You maybe could make the argument that since they moved to a new factory, it’s like starting over production wise, but there’s still really no good excuse. Freedom group is slowly killing all the companies they’ve bought.
    Bushmaster has been making pistols for awhile now? No.

Every thread, comment and article is flooded by children crying about price, time, cost and wait on each and every aspect of the acr, none of which helps or is indicative of actual experience with producing firearms - even the comments in his video is literally filled with people trying to remember something, anything to cry about.

Even in the video he could have done a quick barrel swap between 2 acrs, figured out the issue, sent it for warranty, got it back and posted a finished video or problems and fixes - basically it ends with dump all new acrs....ok everyone, old is everything, forum over go home.

When I bought my last 3 motorcycles, a Honda a BMW and a Suzuki there was a 7-1200 mile service where they check a bunch of screws, are you saying Honda sucks? Lol.

I just bought an eotech with dirt inside the lense a pws with accelerated wear, rather than post about them, I sent them back and it's getting fixed. I guess I missed that whole outrage mafia coolness....hold on, wahhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭&#x1f 62d;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Forum Lurker
    Why is this video 23 minutes long? The only real problems I'm seeing here are the barrel quick release, wobbly handguard, and shipping with no extractor spring. Send it in for warranty and do a follow up.

The screws on the receiver not being loctited has been a known thing since the rifle came out and should have been done during the initial cleaning.

I am not sure why he goes out of his way to make it sound like these rifles are going fr $2200, when they debuted at $3200 and now sell for $1600.
    Last edited by Thunderhorse; 11-03-2019 at 02:27 PM.

As it shows in the video he had other acrs on hand to do a quick barrel swap with, sadly after his channel was demonitized by YouTube leading to difficulty staying afloat apparently the entire tone of his channel changed, he started attacking the NRA, who is supported by many of the people who were supporting him and this cry bait theme stuck. Or maybe he was always a crybaby behind that silly beard, but I noticed a number of time iwi could do no wrong despite producing inferior rifles, maybe because they invested more heavily in him. I won't speak for anyone else but as a former fan of that channel I wish he would cowboy up and provide answers, there's enough problem channels.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Forum Lurker
    They should have been able to fix their problems fairly easy..

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesavery22 View Post
    I would like to see Tim do a vid of a squared away ACR.
    I agree, I wanna see one too.

Forum Lurker
    I just bought my ACR about 2 months ago. Sit it a lot so far. I haven’t seen any issues. I’ll have to go over it with a fine tooth comb to be sure.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb2216 View Post
    Or a head to head with his Bren 2

Forum Lurker
    My ACR is a Huntsville gun and it has threadlocker on the rail fasteners. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by jrb2216 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesavery22 View Post
    I would like to see Tim do a vid of a squared away ACR.
    If he would reply to my emails that could happen. I’ve sent 3 messages to him since he started hating the pistol he has on hand
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taking a guess he's covering the drama in VA. Which I appreciate.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.