Ak lower preorder thread
Join Today
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Ak lower preorder thread

Ak lower preorder thread

Hey guys, I’m seriously looking into doing the Ak lower for the Acr. The big thing stopping me right now is the lack of funding. Now that Christmas is over I have time to devote to the ACR again. I have a fully functional 7.62x39 lower for the ACR so I’m pretty far along already.

If you guys want one I would be willing to do a pre-order to help get the funding on these. The pre-order will be for a full conversion kit (lower, barrel, bolt, and magazine.)

I’ll also be doing a lower only preorder to help keep the cost down.

I will be doing everything I can to incorporate as many features as possible into these lowers. I have a lot of time invested already into this so I have a pretty good understanding of what I can add to make it better. If you guys are interested in this post here So I can have an idea on how many preorders I’m looking at.

Estimated time for this project will be one to three months. I will be taking time off of my main job in order to accelerate this heavily. My goal is to have this done within one month. I will post the prices later today. But as a reference my goal is $400 for a cnc’d 6061 lower.
    Rest in Peace Franny
    Employee BBC Armament 07/02
    Email me for questions or Acr barrel conversions (remove spaces)
    templarprecision @ yahoo.com
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want a lower. Let me know where to send money when you are ready to pull the trigger.

Forum Lurker
    You know I am in haha!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

So you're doing these like your previous lowers? Installing the trigger directly into the lower and not utilizing the trigger box?

Forum Lurker
    Let us know a price on the full conversion kit, I'm seriously interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Locutus494 View Post
    So you're doing these like your previous lowers? Installing the trigger directly into the lower and not utilizing the trigger box?
    Yes, I’ll use an adapter that will allow for the stock safety sets to work with the lower but I will be making a dedicated safety that will work specifically for my lowers too.

Here’s the prices for everything as well. Preorder prices wont fluctuate at all. If the final price is 500 per piece, the preorders will still be considered paid off and will ship at 400. I have 2 paid orders so far and am already ordering the parts I need now.

The AK lower is 400 dollars.
    The x39 bolt is 100
    X39 10.5” or 16.5” Faxon Barrel-complete minus flash hider-755

If you provide a complete barrel set to tear down you will receive a 400 dollar credit towards your x39 barrel set. I will be looking around for other barrels to help reduce the price if possible too.

5.45 and 9x39 will also be getting made but will be released after the x39.
    HWMar2171 likes this.
    Rest in Peace Franny

Forum Lurker
    how many Canuck orders do you need to make it happen for us boys up north?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmtool View Post
    how many Canuck orders do you need to make it happen for us boys up north?
    I’ll pm you on Facebook to see if I can get some over the border. I’ll need an exporter/importer. I have one I might be able to use but I need to get the stuff finalized for them.

Also as a small update, I ordered a 3d printer yesterday to help with the rapid prototyping on this project. The next preorder will be purchasing the materials.
    Rest in Peace Franny

Forum Lurker
    I am very interested in ordering one or maybe two of the full Kits, but I am located in Germany.

I PM you!
    Gustav Heinemann, German Federal President 1969-1974: "Ein Staat ist immer nur so frei wie sein Waffengesetz.” - "A nation is only as free as its gun law."

I have a exporter/importer that I might be able to use to ship overseas but no promises yet. I need to finalize the details with them. I’d like to open that up with a major release like these.

As another small update, I ordered all the material yesterday so it should be here within a week or so. I just need a few more things and I’ll be good to go on the development on these. Next is tooling and barrels.
    Rest in Peace Franny

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast