I think my ACR is done- for now!
Join Today

Cool I think my ACR is done- for now!

looks are not everything but I really like the black mag fitted with the coyote base plate , it works for me ,as I really wanted a little extra black to break things up a bit...still needs a GOOD trigger but for now, both my 3x9 and my EOTECH are sighted in and now its time to shoot it a bit(apx. 400 rnd.s so far 0% failures), and see what new must have things emerge at SHOT SHOW next week!!!
    Last edited by ACRTOME; 09-10-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Does the flash suppressor make that nice "shing" sound when you shoot it?

Quote Originally Posted by ACRTOME View Post
    looks are not everything but I really like the black mag fitted with the coyote base plate , it works for me ,as I really wanted a little extra black to break things up a bit...still needs a GOOD trigger but for now, both my 3x9 and my EOTECH are sighted in and now its time to shoot it a bit(apx. 400 rnd.s so far 0% failures), and see what new must have things emerge at SHOT SHOW next week!!!
    who's scope is that?
    State Compliant ACR as of 12/24/00

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OverArmedNewb View Post
    Does the flash suppressor make that nice "shing" sound when you shoot it?
    not that I can tell , I had that annoying problem with my Smith Enterprises Vortex, but comparing the 2 I found an important difference in design, whereas the Vortex has 4 slots /4 prongs the AAC has 3 prongs /slots and they do not directly oppose each other so the sound cannot bounce back and forth like the tuning fork effect you have on the vortex my obervation FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by losman View Post
    who's scope is that?
    thats my old school Tasco! like Colt used years ago on the Delta Elite AR-15 I also have 1 thats 4 power only, they are rubber armored with the base screwed on permantly, the chinese did acopy a few years back that have rings which are grooved to match the splines in the rubber armor , I like the clean lines on these better IMHO

Forum Lurker
    still needs a GOOD trigger but for now, both my 3x9 and my EOTECH are sighted in and now its time to shoot it a bit

Forum Lurker
    Famous last words: "I think my built is exactly the way I want it and now I'm ready to....wait, is that a new part? In FDE?! Want! Just...one...more...item and THEN it will be done". Enjoy the addiction!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search for related topics.