EOTECH refund
Join Today
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: EOTECH refund

Thumbs up EOTECH refund

Well I sent my XPS2-2 in to L3 for a refund due to theur ongoing problems and outright lies,Ill never buy another product from EOTECH again.

When I get my refund im going to buy this when it becomes avail. in May

Elcan - Soldier Systems Daily
    ''He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.'' - Luke 22:36.

''The only way to truly hurt a man is to take away everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it every day of his life. BUT by doing this you also create a monster and you will regret ever harming that man because he will be your greatest horror.''

I'm about to send mine in but I think I'll get either an RMO or another Eotech. I like the elcan but for some reason. It weirds me out. It looks like the old batman costume, which to me looked more like he was ganna molest children than fight crime.
    mpow66m likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like and subscribe to my shooter pages

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

List of interest in ACR parts

lol.its just a prototype.
    ''He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.'' - Luke 22:36.

''The only way to truly hurt a man is to take away everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it every day of his life. BUT by doing this you also create a monster and you will regret ever harming that man because he will be your greatest horror.''

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

I got my refund today!
    mpow66m likes this.
    My site
    and I'm slowly adding to YouTube

Forum Lurker
    Hkbeltfed how long did it take?
    I was afraid to send mine in before I saw a first hand account of the refund.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is the refund cash?

I'd like to know also. You're the first person I've heard of getting it in.

Like and subscribe to my shooter pages

List of interest in ACR parts

I applied on 12/14, it was approved on 12/17, sent it in promptly, got a receipt confirmation on 1/15, and a check yesterday. It's a check, not a "credit".

Now, what to get instead?!? I like compact optics. I won't buy 2 of the same thing and I already have a mini acog, T1, and Hensoldt RSA, among other oem optics and some mini RDS's.
    My site
    and I'm slowly adding to YouTube

I'm seriously thinking about sending mine in too. Hmm.

Wise Member
    I will tell you my experiences with both L3 and Elcan. We have a box full of both companies sights, and I think they are both the best solutions for their respective purposes. L3 has repaired stuff for use for free, honoring warranties on sights that were bought initially by the Military. They have been extremely good to us in repairing things quickly and at minimum cost. We will continue to use Eotech for the same reason our top military units do so.

Elcan SpecterDR 1-4x sights are amazing and I really like the one I run, however they are complete dicks in the CS dept. The refer you off to Armament Tech, who wants 250 bucks just to take the sight back on top of any repair costs and they have no warranty on Gov. purchased sights. They are not responsive to your questions and are in general just short with you.

Eotechs CEO is a lying asshole, however there are many in the company that worked to get the truth out, and they have been very kind to us, so I don't hold it against the company as a whole. That coupled with the likely hood of dealing with the extreme temp shifts that are involved with the cover up and the fact that they are the best solution for close quarters work, more then makes up for the CEO's deceptions to me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads