Join Today
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Feinstein Goes For Broke With New Gun-Ban Bill (AWB) tomorrow Jan 3rd (Must Read!)

Wise Member
    No, ...one issue won't make the masses take up arms, but the combined issues should make every able-bodied American want to!
    ACR500 and Undertaker like this.

The ban attempt in IL that failed was a win for gun owners...let's keep the momentum.
    Owner/Operator
    Shooters Element

Quote Originally Posted by SamM View Post
    No, ...one issue won't make the masses take up arms, but the combined issues should make every able-bodied American want to!
    +1 on this.\

68fbjjz109

That was very well thought out and written, cheers! But I have to disagree, there will be uprisings if this happens. If the government makes people criminals overnight lots and lots are going to flat out refuse to comply. Then it's obvious what's going to happen next.

I will say this there already has been enough done and a shit load more already in the process of being done to destroy everything this country was founded on and stands for, I say when is enough enough! If the people allow themselves to be unarmed or even have so many restrictions put on there firearms that they might as well be using black power rifles then the powers that be will be able to impose there will however they want whenever they want, and guess what at that point "We The People" would have failed, failed everything our founders so carefully established and put in place for our very protection. So the only logical and prudent thing to do is to use the tools that were given to "We The People" before it's too late and we perish from the earth as the Great Republic that our founders left in our trust.

Bottom line, once they have stripped us of our ability to defend ourselves and do them harm, nothing but nothing will deter them from anything.

Give this a watch, it's a band called Pokerface.They get the point across. It's called "Revolution"
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

Her's another one by them called "I'd Rather Die".

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it". Thomas Jefferson

The music made me want to eat a bullet, but I like the messages.
    - Fourth Horseman -

Quote Originally Posted by horseman04 View Post
    The music made me want to eat a bullet, but I like the messages.
    Yea there OK, but I think like you said it's about the message.

BTW don't "eat a bullet" there too valuable .
    horseman04 likes this.

I know people will not comply, to this day people are finding grandpa's Thompson stuffed in the attic. And frankly it is physically impossible to do. Last I read it would take the ATF almost 50 years to register the prohibited items currently in possession by we the people if the new AWB was passed in current form. Prohibition does not work. Look at Alcohol, and look at the terribly costly war on drugs.

Undertaker,

What kind of uprising are we talking about though? If one looks at the occupy movement, which was a true and lengthy national movement. It was quickly dismissed, and often relabeled by the press, which lead to a less then favorable acceptance to many people. We wont get into how awfully their right to petition their government for grievances, and peaceable assemble was violated in certain places. And the First Amendment is incorporated against the states...

ith New Gun-Ban Bill (AWB) tomorrow Jan 3rd (Must Read!)

The occupy movement was organized by extreme leftist leaders and propped up by the media. They stood for nothing and then they fizzled out. After killing and raping. After vandalizing everywhere they went. So you can't compare those idiots to true Americans standing up for the constitution.
    Customer service at Advanced Armament Corp.

I like that Montana and Wyoming both adopted laws where you can legally own SBR's without submitting paperwork to the NFA, as long as that weapon doesn't leave the state.

More states need to adopt this.

You may not have to head THAT far west if this finally makes it through this year: Will Indiana Nullify Federal Gun Laws? – Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast