ACR Forum banner

H&k acr?

14K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  jstokes1 
#1 ·

Just saw this pop up on Instagram. Very interesting looking rifle. Hopefully a civilian version comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
very interesting,i want one.

#5 ·
its supposed to make the 416 obsolete.

#7 ·
2000-2500 i bet

#10 ·
bbl IS CHROME LINED FROM WHAT I READ?

#11 ·
caps stuck sorry

#14 ·
Hmmmm, the details has me thinking........I wonder if Bushmaster licensed the design to HK which is why they have little interest in breaking out the ACR stuff. That bolt release and mag release have lawsuit written all over it, lol. I wonder what Magpul's stance is on this.

I have a feeling it's gonna cost well over 3K, but I like it. If it shoots as good as it should, and is price competitive, I would probably make the switch.

#20 ·
CRAP! Just when I was satisfied with my collection.. Now I want this HK. However As far as their rifles go,HK (to me) seems to not target the civilian market much at all.. I don't think I have ever seen a 416 in real life unless it is a .22... Someone is trying to get over 7k for a 416 10" upper on gun broker.. I will be surprised if this ever makes it to the civilian market..

#22 ·
maybe theyll make it in their GA plant?

#25 ·
we can hope can we?this is everything the ACR should be.

#29 ·
Man, assuming I ever actually had the opportunity/wallet capacity to own one, I'd have to do whatever I could to replace the pistol grip, BUIS and trigger guard (if that's even possible on that model). Even the stock could use some artistic love. That H&K OEM stuff is ugleee... :D

#30 ·
looks...all business.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.