ACR Video Thread
Join Today
Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: ACR Video Thread

ACR Video Thread

Post your ACR videos here, one thread to compile them all. I'll start it off.
    SCAR vs ACR 1

edit: apparently only 1 video per post... this could get long
    edit 2: If I posted one of your videos and you don't want them up here contact me and I will remove them. So far all videos have been linked via youtube so I assume it won't be an issue, however, if you don't want them listed please contact myself or one of the site admins.
    Last edited by cowsrus; 06-23-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those that who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

SCAR vs ACR 2
    Last edited by cowsrus; 06-23-2014 at 09:56 AM.
    Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those that who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

SCAR vs ACR 3
    Last edited by cowsrus; 06-23-2014 at 09:57 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

SCAR vs ACR 4
    Last edited by cowsrus; 06-23-2014 at 09:58 AM.

SCAR vs ACR final thoughts

ACR torture test
    Last edited by cowsrus; 06-23-2014 at 10:22 AM.

ACR lake and mud test

ACR over the beach test

Nefarious Arms gas system over the beach test

ACR barrel/sight zero retention test

Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast

Remove Ads