Join Today
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 10.5" sbr acr!

DSM
    Nice. It shouldn't be hard (though tedious) to test out gas flow with the way yours it set up.

Someone posted the gas port dimensions they got from Remmy awhile back. I was thinking about that since the ATF has cashed my Form 1 check some weeks back. So sometime this fall I might get lucky!

good luck sir, you going with a 10.5"? the gas port is about .058 i'm thinking of getting another barrel set and making another one, suppressed it works great but ill have to tune it more unsuppressed

on u without the can it fires good minus the 2 jams in 200ish rounds-on s it fires and doesnt cycle without the can, with it i have 600+ rounds without a problem so i'm thinking its barely overgassed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DSM
    When the factory 10.5" barrels make an appearance I'll pick one up but for the time being I'll stick with a 12.5" barrel.

Forum Lurker
    my local gunsmith called bushmaster and they told me that they can buy the 10.5" barrel assembly if a customer can provide the form 1...

i'm waiting on my papers so i will have to wait regardless but if you already have the papers in hand id go that route...

they say the price?? if they would let me buy a new firing pin and some small parts i'd be intested in purchasing one or two from them lol

i'd sell the extra one unless i end up getting another sbr acr

Forum Lurker
    no I did not ask since I did not have the papers in hand to actually buy it.

I took my rifle to them to see if they can cut/make it to 10.5" and they called bushmaster to find out the port hole size then they just said buying it from bushmaster would be easier.

the company is called American precision arms.

http://www.americanprecisionarms.com/

ask for Mark. he is the one talked to bushmaster.

heres moar pics from a couple of other threads

and just for fun

the tan acr is now an enhanced instead of a basic folder, although i probably will end up getting another tan basic handguard in the near future

Damn bigdog, you brought tears to my eyes. Thats is beautiful.

thanks man lol, its what the acr should be offered as...

saw a couple of guys wondering on price for 10.5 acr , My LE dealer/supply for my PD informed me "remington" quoted him $550.00 + for 10.5 acr barrels... and no info on wene delivery could be made..

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast