Join Today
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

-ACR Enhanced SBR 12.5"-

Checked in with the ATFE yesterday afternoon and was told my FORM 1 was approved AUG 30th. When I checked my mail, the letter from the Department of Justice had already arrived! Drove down to the FFL who was holding my barrel assembly and threw it all together.

The weight change wasn't drastic but the balance is night and day. As soon as my Surefire SR-D-IT Switch comes in I'll be moving the PEQ to the 12'o'clock and the switch to the 9. That way I can mount the NVM14 when needed .
    Last edited by kjsl105; 09-07-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    Joe Kim
    Frost Modular Systems LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Lurker
    That looks sweet! Did you mess with the gas system at all?

Thanks Ian, yeah I had ADCO adjust the openings a bit. I'll be testing firing it on friday.

Probably should've dropped this thread in the Gallery...
    Last edited by kjsl105; 09-07-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    Joe Kim

Looks great, Frost. Again, I love your engraving. So, the balance is good even with all that up front? Fantastic. What kind of comp is on it?
    Proud Member of Team A.P.W.R.

West Virginia Law Enforcement Officer
    "That's all the bullets we had." -- Polk County, Florida Sheriff, Grady Judd responding to a reporter's question of why his deputies shot a cop killer 68 times.

Very nice bro.

Thanks guys, Orion Arms does great work. It's an AAC Brakeout 51T, I opted for the sacrificial baffle route. when I start using my N6 I'd rather put the wear on the comp than the can. The balance really changed with the shorter barrel. Imagine the see saw effect as a kid. With a shorter counter-weight it's much faster to recover. The PEQ and light don't add much weight at all but do add to recoil control. Sending strings of fire was cake before. I'll do a write up after friday.
    Last edited by kjsl105; 09-07-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    Joe Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kjsl105 View Post
    I'll do a write up after friday.
    Can't wait.
    Proud Member of Team A.P.W.R.

West Virginia Law Enforcement Officer
    "That's all the bullets we had." -- Polk County, Florida Sheriff, Grady Judd responding to a reporter's question of why his deputies shot a cop killer 68 times.

DSM
    That is nice!
    When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan. We get there. All hell breaks loose.

Forum Lurker HighDragLowSpeed555's Avatar
    Very nice!
    Team APWR

"you just cursed your self with an industry triangle,you can only have one,if its available its not cheap and no cs,if its cheap no cs no availability,if theres cs its not cheap or available.did i say that right ?????????
    " - APWR

omg thats hawt sir! congrats man!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast