1st ACR with under guard suppressor
Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 1st ACR with under guard suppressor

1st ACR with under guard suppressor

You are looking at the first ever ACR with suppressor running through the handguard. The Nexus CL2 is perfect for it and the balance is perfect.

After 120 rounds in less than a minute with the suppressor mounted inside the handguard the Nexus CL2 isn't even warm. The suppressor started the test black.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like and subscribe to my shooter pages

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

List of interest in ACR parts

Forum Lurker
    Hey, that looks pretty good! I gotta admit that worn beat up look actually makes the two toys you got there look sexier.

That comes from treating them like crap for thousands and thousands or rounds lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    ACRForum.com
    Advertisements

Forum Lurker
    that just means it's a firearm worth using.

I baby mine too much, they don't have that look to them, yet.

That tan one is my match rifle so it gets beat on pretty heavily on a weekly bases. It's held up to it for 5 years so far. The ACRs a pretty hard core rifle, treat it like a tank.
    Last edited by DDustin; 04-20-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Great pics thanks for posting
    DDustin likes this.

Forum Lurker
    Nice pair of ACRs!

Forum Lurker
    Do you feel any better balance to the gun with the prs stock on there or do you prefer the a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tad_07 View Post
    Do you feel any better balance to the gun with the prs stock on there or do you prefer the a different one?
    Hard to say. With a standard barrel it improves the balance quite a bit but it's heavy as all hell. For static long range shots like when I ran it in a DMR match, that helped a bit but it was too much for running and gunning. With the 9" or 10" and the suppressor running under the handguard it's still very heavy but perfectly balanced. In my opinion it really just adds to the whole adaptability of the platform and enables me to pick and choose for my needs. But the setup pictured is definitely one of my favorites.

Forum Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by DDustin View Post
    Hard to say. With a standard barrel it improves the balance quite a bit but it's heavy as all hell. For static long range shots like when I ran it in a DMR match, that helped a bit but it was too much for running and gunning. With the 9" or 10" and the suppressor running under the handguard it's still very heavy but perfectly balanced. In my opinion it really just adds to the whole adaptability of the platform and enables me to pick and choose for my needs. But the setup pictured is definitely one of my favorites.
    Yeah, I know they are HEAVY. Rolling around the idea of cutting the barrel and making a monocore w/an internal flat to pin and weld it in place to keep it one stamp. I have a few F1 approved and trying to decide how to use them. balancing it out is my main objective....being a light bodied rifle I know most of the balance is going to come from the barrel, but a heavier stock could definitely help. I have a UBR on a dmr setup ar, but think I'm going to ditch it for a MBA-1. I have yet to see a MBA-1 on an ACR or get feedback on that setup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads